Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT Group (including WME digital, Netregistry, Outware Mobile & WebCentral) helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success.
We have more than 700,000 SMB customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
As our new Digital Performance Manager you will deliver online sales and inbound website lead targets across our SMB brands. You will take ownership of a generous PPC budget and work strategically to deliver innovative and optimised campaigns, helping connect our business to our future customers.
What YOU get to do:
• Deliver online sales and inbound website lead targets across all SMB brands
• AdWords account management across all SMB brands, and hold the accountability for performance
• Continuous improvement to reduce CPA across all performance channels
• Report and make recommendations aligned with business process reporting (BPR)
• Work with the broader marketing and sales teams to deliver cross-channel acquisition programs across Social, PPC and Display
• Take ownership of the Digital Performance marketing budget
• Stay abreast of the latest acquisition marketing industry trends, advising the business of best practices
What YOU will have:
• A degree in Marketing or a related discipline highly regarded
• Proven experience in digital marketing with a focus and passion for digital performance management
• Proven track record in managing large performance budgets driving multi-product acquisition strategies
• Demonstrated high proficiency using Analytics, CRM and data to create the complete performance picture from click to transaction
• Experienced using:
o Google AdWords, Facebook and bid management platforms
o Google Analytics and Salesforce
o CRO & Marketing Automation is highly advantageous
• Commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail & the ability to meet deadlines.
• A smart, adaptable, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive, “can do” attitude.
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Performance expert to work across our successful SMB brands! Join our growing business today!