Netregistry, Melbourne IT and WebCentral have joined forces to become Australia's largest online solutions company. We help organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
As our new Project Manager, sitting in our Business Technology team, you will be accountable for the delivery of key strategic, business focused projects that support the transformation of our Enterprise Services business. If you are a seasoned project management professional and enjoy the change management that is required to support a business transformation program, this is the role for you.
What YOU get to do:
• Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation, and satisfactory delivery of key projects supporting our Enterprise Services Division.
• Define the scope to ensure outcomes and expected benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the strategy
• Management of key internal and external stakeholders in the delivery of the project
• Identify, assess, and manage the risks to the success of the project including dependencies across projects, political, business impact, market impact, and technical complexity
• Ensure that realistic project, budget, schedule, risk/issue, quality, change, communications and training plans are prepared and maintained
• Define project objectives, delivery strategies, work streams and products
• Comply with the governance processes, to ensure stakeholders have a clear understanding of their role in delivery and that the required decision making and escalation processes are in place to help achieve the required outcome
What YOU will have:
• Solid project management experience including proven management of large scale business transformation projects
• Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety
• Strong change management experience
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills, with the ability to engage and have buy in at C level
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Solid background in Strategic focused Business Transformation and Business Change projects
• Recognized project management qualifications and/or tertiary
• Ability to challenge the status quo
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and know your stuff we want to hear from YOU! This is an exciting time to be joining our growing business!