Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT Group (including WME digital, Netregistry, Outware Mobile & WebCentral) helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success.
We have more than 700,000 SMB customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
As our new Marketing Automation Developer you will be responsible for creating an accurate and reliable customer journey and have the opportunity to work on marketing automation campaigns. This is a hybrid role and will provide you with well-rounded experience across front end development and marketing automation.
What YOU get to do:
• Build mobile-responsive HTML emails from Photoshop designs
• Learn and expand front-end website development in PHP, Java, and Angular environments
• Set up and maintain cross-channel automated campaigns in Marketo
• Report on campaign performance sourced via clicks, opens, page views, conversion, and unsubscribes
• Define lists and segment customers as per business requirements
• QA testing across campaign elements and customer databases
What YOU will have:
• A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline highly regarded
• A keen attention to detail and genuine interest in quality assurance, logic development, data integrity and program consistency
• Experience in working with HTML and CSS for email
• Exposure to marketing automation platforms such as Marketo is highly advantageous
• Experience working within a marketing environment where emphasis on customer journeys, buyer lifecycle, customer segmentation, customer acquisition is prominent
• Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
• An enthusiastic learner and a proactive can-do attitude
• An ability to work effectively in a team dynamic
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing graduate that has a curiosity and eagerness to build up expertise in marketing automation and front end development!