Netregistry, Melbourne IT, WebCentral, Outware, Infoready and WME (Melbourne IT Group) have joined forces to become Australia's largest online solutions company. We help organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
As our Data Integration Analyst, you will be an integral part of the planning, design, development, delivery and testing of integration and migration solutions for the business. Your expertise with ETL processes will enable you to effectively support a range of integration programmes of work across the Group.
What YOU get to do:
• Determine operational objectives and translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Keep data quality and hygiene at the highest possible standards
• Reconcile various data sources to ensure successful transformation of data
• Use best practice to continuously improve processes and drive innovation
• Collaborate with key business stakeholders and the Data team and build and maintain strong relationships
• Support and consult on project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, risks and measures
• Assist with Data architecture, design and modelling decisions
• Ensure compliance with Data Governance policies and procedures
What YOU will have:
• Demonstrated experience in a similar role
• Experience with complex migration projects including data mapping, reconciliations, SQL jobs, reporting and testing
• Solid expertise with ETL tools – Pentaho exposure is advantageous
• Strong relational database experience using MySQL/Postgres
• Previous experience working in an Agile environment/ team is highly advantageous
• Excellent MS Excel and data manipulation experience
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent multi-tasking, time management and prioritisation abilities
• An ability to successfully engage with stakeholders of all levels
• The drive to innovate and continuously improve processes
• A proactive can-do attitude
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about online technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and join a growing cross functional data team that is currently undergoing an exciting period of transformation, apply now!