Excellent opportunity for an experienced Iteration Manager to join Infoready and take on responsibility for providing technical oversight of an agile team providing data migration, data warehouse builds and data visualisation, with a technical environment that includes Netezza and Tableau
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Agile inceptions, document technical work in technical stories, and assist in estimating stories (using agile points/story sizing techniques) the work effort required to complete those stories.
- Acting as Scrum Master/Iteration Manager, you will lead all agile rituals including daily standups, iteration planning, story huddles, retrospectives and creation of burn up charts.
- Provide technical leadership for and some hands-on development of some combination of ETL design and development and Data virtualization.
- Work with project manager to ensure technical execution risks & issues are captured and mitigated.
- Track team productivity on a regular basis, and produce productivity charts for management.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience leading technical teams in an Agile
- Strong Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence Solution design skills and advanced SQL
- 5 year's experience developing and architecting BI/DW solutions, with hands on experience, Datastage, Netezza, Tableau
- Ability to translate business stories into technical design and document work in technical stories
This is an opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading Data and Analytics consultancies, where you will be providing technical expertise, delivery and consulting across Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Data Integration projects. Our consultants all have excellent high level consulting skills combined with an ability to understand a client's business problem, the ability to design solutions, and guide the implementation of these solutions.
If you are interested in a new opportunity or would like to know more about the work we do at Infoready, please apply online, including your resume, and we will be in contact to discuss your application.