Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
We have more than 500,000 small business customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
Your role as Customer Solutions Specialist will facilitate the best possible outcomes and results for our Solutions customers. Being part of a high performing, customer focused team, this role works alongside the customer care, sales and product teams as well as external product vendors and suppliers, providing the best possible experience for our small business customers. Providing direct customer support as well as supporting other teams and groups in the wider business, this role is an integral part of the customer care team for our growing Solutions business.
What YOU get to do:
• Hold end to end ownership and handling of support activities and processes
• Be a first level of support and escalations for high-value solutions Customers
• Provide support to sales teams and vendors in order to increase the attachment retention of solutions customers
• Identify and act on trends in issues in order to reduce cancellations and churn of solutions customers
• Engage with various teams and stakeholders across the business, and product vendors and suppliers to address escalated support requests
• Provide input to the leadership team regarding issues affecting customer and products
• Participate in project-based work for business and process improvement
What YOU will have:
• Experience working in a customer service-orientated face-to-face or call centre environment, ideally supporting a small business
• Outcome focused with strong customer service abilities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work as a team, whilst taking ownership for personal results and performance
• Be an active learner, able to demonstrate curiosity with a focus on continually improving.
• A demonstrated urgency to resolve a customer issue
• The ability to show initiative and ask questions when necessary
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about online technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.