QA Test Analyst - mobile apps
- Quality Assurance
- Business unit:
- Enterprise Services
- Employment type:
- Full-time Permanent
Outware is coming to Brisbane!
Multiple opportunities to join Australia's leading mobile app development company and be one of the founding Brisbane members!
About the Role
You will work with our development and UX team to ensure that all app releases are thoroughly tested before release to clients. You'll need an eye for detail and be process oriented.
Test mobile software for iOS and Android platforms
Develop and Implement automation for iOS and Android platforms
Work within a development team
Devise well-structured and organised test plans
Write and Execute test cases with a ‘Breaking’ attitude
Handle Defect life cycle and exposure to tools like Jira
Perform ad-hoc testing
Adopt Agile processes for producing quality software
Master Outware's project tracking tools
Attend developer meetings
Ideal skills and experience
- IT graduates with 2-4 years experience
- Around 1 year of experience in testing iOS and Android apps is desired
- Proven experience in a QA and Automation roles
- Passionate about mobile apps testing and automation
- Understanding & Implementation of different Automation Frameworks
- Automation experience using Selenium, Appium & Java, Ruby is desirable
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects at once
- Friendly, passionate, professional
- Self-motivated & Quick Learner
- Enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around
Benefits of joining Outware
- Develop and broaden your career and skills in mobile by working on exciting high profile and innovative projects
- Surround yourself with a supportive, friendly and experienced team who are passionate about mobile
- Great perks: breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks and quarterly team social events!
- Technology for you: Macbooks, access to the latest and greatest devices - phones, tablets, Apple Watch/wearables
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia. Strictly no agency referrals.