Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
We have more than 500,000 small business customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
Why join us?
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We offer:
· Full product training
· Free gym membership
· Casual dress code
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to become our new Sales Manager, within our SMB Solutions team. You will lead, coach and manage a team and drive a high performance business culture. As a leader in our SMB business, you will strategically manage our local and offshore teams, and drive revenue growth as we continue to identify business opportunities and strive for sales excellence. You will partner with our Sales, Product and Customer teams to ensure that Melbourne IT continues to deliver business success to our clients.
· Lead, coach and develop an Offshore and Onshore sales team
· Manage team performance and develop tactical operational plans
· Meet revenue targets and contribute towards portfolio growth
· Consistently identify opportunities for business improvement
· Provide strategic direction and leadership through data and customer analysis
· Champion operational efficiency to ensure quality of customer interactions
· Experience leading and coaching sales consultants
· Strong commercial acumen and results oriented
· Exceptional leader passionate about growing their team members capability
· Ability to manage operational efficiency when involving customer interactions
· Comfortable with crucial conversations to drive performance
· The ability to manage challenging situations with empathy and integrity
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals
If you’re passionate about driving high performance and operational efficiency, apply NOW!