Melbourne IT is a leading ASX technology business specialising in end-to-end digital solutions to the enterprise and small business markets. Our Enterprise Services Division has over 400 exceptionally talented professionals developing and managing high profile, high value digital solutions that drive growth for large Corporate and Government Australian organisations. We have a leadership position in the Australian market in applying Mobile, Analytics and Cloud technologies to create new services and solutions that our customers take to market, with demonstrated capability in emerging technologies including Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Chatbots. Most Australians will use an application or service developed by Melbourne IT via its enterprise customers. We are AWS' Premier Cloud Partner, a Microsoft Azure Partner, and Australia's preeminent IoS and Android development partner.
An awesome opportunity exists for you in either our Brisbane or Melbourne offices in the Enterprise Services team as an Azure Cloud Architect. Reporting to the Principal Cloud Architect you will take responsibility to drive growth for Melbourne IT by envisioning solutions for our clients, leading through engagement lifecycle and ensuring successful hand-over to our Managed Services team.
You will have a blend of consulting, project delivery and technical skills and be eager to deliver exceptional customer service/outcomes.
What YOU get to do:
· Pre-sales and engagement scoping. You'll be engaged in technical pre-sales activities including presentations, workshop facilitation, proposal writing, costings etc
· Be part of the team and grow our business by identifying and influencing new opportunities
· Provide exceptional customer experience by working with Melbourne IT's strategic customers and ensuring a seamless experience through presales to delivery.
What YOU will have:
· Previous experience in the Technology industry, preferably in either a large enterprise, professional services or system Integrator/hosting environment
· Microsoft Azure certification
· Customer facing experience in professional services or similar highly desirable
· Advantageous if you have technical specialisation in at least two of the following areas:
-Web and Enterprise Content Management Systems
-DevOps and Continuous Delivery
-Database and Big Data Platforms
-Microservices and Integration
-NextGen Service Management & Process Improvement
-Application Performance & Optimisation
-Mobile Application Platforms
-IoT and Emerging Technology
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
We are seeking passionate and engaged digital professionals to help build Australia's most impactful digital solutions business.