Melbourne IT is a leading ASX technology business specialising in end-to-end digital solutions to the enterprise and small business markets. Our Enterprise Services Division has over 400 exceptionally talented professionals developing and managing high profile, high value digital solutions that drive growth for large Corporate and Government Australian organisations. We have a leadership position in the Australian market in applying Mobile, Analytics and Cloud technologies to create new services and solutions that our customers take to market, with demonstrated capability in emerging technologies including Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Chatbots. Most Australians will use an application or service developed by Melbourne IT via its enterprise customers. We are AWS' Premier Cloud Partner, a Microsoft Azure Partner, and Australia's preeminent IoS and Android development partner.
Join the Sydney office as our Iteration Manager in the Cloud Practice Team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager you will play a key role with our customers and ensuring appropriate governance frameworks are in place resulting in successful outcomes.
What YOU get to do:
· Deliver outcomes to planned time, cost and quality targets
· Proactively manage expectations through good communication planning and execution
· Pro-actively identify challenges and recommend solutions
· Structure client issues into clearly scoped solutions
· Ensure compliance with PRINCE2 based project management methodology
· Manage business and projects risks, including contingency planning
What YOU will have:
· Demonstrated experience as a Iteration manager, Ideally within a similar industry
· Proven track record in delivering projects to a high standard
· Familiarity with Agile scrum and PRINCE2 methodologies
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
· A winning attitude
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.