Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
Under the Melbourne IT Group, TPP Wholesale is Australia's favourite wholesale provider with over 20,000 resellers. TPP offers partners a world-class infrastructure, dedicated account managers and a wealth of experience backed by comprehensive support all through a dedicated wholesale brand.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity to become our new Sales Manager, within our TPP Wholesale team. You will lead, coach and manage a team and drive a high performance business culture. As a leader in our business, you will strategically manage our wholesale team of Account Managers, and drive revenue growth across key accounts. You will be a key motivator in identifying business opportunities and striving for sales excellence.
· Lead, coach and develop a team of account managers
· Manage team performance and develop tactical operational plans
· Meet revenue targets and contribute towards portfolio growth
· Consistently identify opportunities for business improvement
· Provide strategic direction and leadership through data and customer analysis
· Champion operational efficiency to ensure quality of customer interactions
· Experience leading and coaching sales consultants & account managers
· Strong commercial acumen and results oriented
· Exceptional leader passionate about growing their team members capability
· Ability to manage operational efficiency when involving customer interactions
· Comfortable with crucial conversations to drive performance
· The ability to manage challenging situations with empathy and integrity
Why join us?
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We offer:
· Full product training
· Free gym membership
· Casual dress code
We celebrate the good stuff - the birthdays, the anniversaries, the milestones. We understand our staff are our greatest asset! We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals
If you’re passionate about driving high performance and operational efficiency, apply NOW!